Solaire Grid-Tie Systems with Battery Backup
offer Suntech modules and high-quality system components to provide reliable power. All major components needed for a successful installation are included with each system. In addition to solar modules and batteries, each system includes a pre-assembled, factory-tested Solaire Power Center with AC/DC disconnects and PV ground fault protection, a UniRac Solar Mount support structure, MC cables, and a lockable, indoor battery enclosure. The installer provides the common AC wiring.
For power needs beyond 1 KW, additional power systems can be installed for other critical loads. An optional digital +/- and net kWh meter is also available
All Solaire systems include complete documentation, an installation guide and owner’s manual. Suntech modules carry a 20-year warranty on power output. The Solaire Power Center carries a 1-year Weightronix/Solaire warranty and the HBL batteries have a 1-year warranty. The Sunny Boy inverters cum controllers carry a 2-year warranty. Sealed AGM batteries can be provided as optional. Maintenance-free batteries are designed to last 2+ years in float condition.
Solaire Grid-Tie Systems With Battery Backup Include :
- Suntech STP180S Solar Modules
- A Simple Module Mounting Rail System /flush-mounted roof support structure
- Solaire Power Center using the Weightronix Solar E-Panel with – 1 Sunny Boy Inverter cum MPPT Charger IP 65 Protected
- HBL's VRLA Tubular Sealed Batteries for 3 Hour Backup
- Solar Indoor Battery Enclosure
- Complete Documentation including drawings and owner's manual