Solaire Powering Systems with Battery Backup for Cathodic Protection
are quiet and operate automatically using solar electric technology. As the sun rises, the solar power system begins to deliver utility grade electricity to dedicated loads.
During power outages, the solar system provides power for daytime loads and battery charging for nighttime loads. Our Systems combine the latest technology available to provide years of reliable, low maintenance operation. The Solaire control panel and batteries are contained in a ‘slim-line’, outdoor enclosure and is fully tested for Acid Proof & Heat with a factory assembled control panel for simple, trouble free installation.
Each Modular Solar Power System Power Supply provides a continuous output of 2.5 KVA / as specified by Customer at a nominal Voltage of 50 VDC & Current of 50 ADC through an Array Control Centre. The output can easily be configured by addition of the arrays in the terminal box
- Array Configuration Terminal Box is provided. This is having an Interconnection Bus for Series/Parallel Connection of Arrays in a Multi Array System when more than 1 Array is needed to provide the required Power for Cathodic Protection System
- Output Control Centre provides total system output metering & system load disconnect when more than 1 Array is reqd. to meet the Cathodic Protection Power Requirements.
- Output Control Resistor Box having Resistors of 0.17 &0.56 Ohm Value at 400 Watts continuous power rating with min 7 continuously welded fixed position taps including the end terminals is provided. This resistor box is connected to Output Control Centre
- Array Control Centre (ACC) consists of Charge Controller, Meters & Circuit Protection Breakers. There are Terminal Connectors for Batteries, Array Configuration Terminal Box & for connection of max 4 Nos. PV panels (Each Panel is having 3 Nos. Modules connected in Parallel) A Schottky Isolation Diode is provided in each ACC output Circuit to prevent interaction between Multi Array System. ADC Disconnect Switch with fuse is provided for each Panel & Battery. A changeover switch from solar to diesel generator /fuel cell /wind power having a battery charging circuit is also provided for emergency supply
Solaire Offers Reliable Solar Energy Solutions for Continuous, Reliable, Cost-effective Electric Power for Cathodic Protection.
Solaire meets your power needs using photovoltaic (PV) technology. Our products and systems are designed for maximum efficiency and minimum on-site construction time and operation costs.
Solaire Home Systems with Battery Backup provide power, security and safety for Cathodic Protection Systems in remote areas where normal Power is not accessible. On-site installation can be completed within a few days.
Grid Interactive Hybrid System
- 1-6 KW
- Single Phase Output
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Bi-directional Solar Inverter with MPPT charge controller
- Hybrid Inverter operation (Solar + Wind)
- High efficiency & high reliability
Solaire Energy Systems pioneers the Grid Interactive Hybrid Systems for home use, with Bi-directional grid connect inverter technology.
The uniqueness of bi-directional inverter technology is that, in absence of sunlight it takes power from the Grid for charging the batteries and supports your lighting system. Also, it feeds power to the Grid, when there is excess power available, from the Solar PV arrays.
The PCU is a single phase output, bi-directional inverter system. Solar Photovoltaic Panels & Wind Generators are used to convert Solar & wind energy into electrical energy. This Solar & wind system produces DC power. The PCU operates in parallel with the grid utility. This DC power is then used to charge the batteries through charge controller. Additional energy is exported to the grid via the same bi-directional PCU system. Whenever grid voltage and frequency goes beyond the operating range, the same is disconnected from the grid. The PCU supplies continuous power to the load without any interruption.
Where a Grid interactive system differs from a Grid Tie system, is in its ability to charge batteries which are used as a backup source when the power goes out, thereby islanding the Solar and wind Power System. In the event of grid power outage, uninterrupted power is supplied to important households such as refrigerators, lights and computers white the Solar Array and Wind generator continuous to produce power and charge the batteries
Featuring the Weightronix Solar E-Panel and Sunny Boy 1100 Charger cum Inverter
Solaire Grid-Tie Systems with Battery Backup are quiet and operate automatically using solar electric technology. As the sun rises, the solar power system begins to deliver utility grade electricity to dedicated loads. Extra power not consumed will feed back into the grid and lower your electric bill. Utility power keeps the battery storage charged and supplies electricity to dedicated loads at night.
During power outages, the solar system provides power for daytime loads and battery charging for nighttime loads. Solaire Grid-Tie Systems with Battery Backup provide security and safety for your family or business during periods of extended power emergencies. On-site installation can be completed within a few days. All electrical components are listed for safety to UL specifications.
Suntech STP 180S Panels are UL-1703 listed. Sunny Boy 1100 is Grid Connect Inverters fully tested &compliant with UK G83 Grid Connection regulations.